I’ve been doing a lot of travel and am considering a new bag for my personal stuff. My current one was chosen for a very specific reason and I no longer use it in that way so some of its idiosyncrasies are driving me nuts.
Some things I’ll be looking for in the new one:
- Laptop, Kobo, and notebook easily stored
- Will not fly open spilling everything if the zipper fails
- External water bottle pocket
- No extra straps or cords that get caught up
- Two external pockets. One for extra stuff that is larger (cords, tools, pens) and a smaller one for keys, etc.
- Quick access to main compartment.
- No waist or chest strap