- The fact that Donald Trump was too uninformed, and incapable of listening to those telling him this, to understand that Don McGahn was not his personal lawyer combined with the fact that Trump is used to his lawyers essentially lying for him (mob lawyers!) is really... not suprising. It would be funny if this wasn't so serious.
- I updated my Trump Supporters write up to add a links section.
- I am tired
- My car repair has gone from an estimate of $1,200 to $3,100. This really sucks because money. We haven't put much into the car for a very long time so I guess we should have expected a big repair.
- I have a few goals for this month:
- Complete the clearing out of a box of files I've been working through (keep/shred)
- Get back into regular push-ups (had a bunch of chest inflammation from AS and couldn't do these for a while, I think strengthening the chest and core will help, and they are good for my “back”, plus I am out of shape) – so far this is going well!
- Begin daily meditation again – hit and miss on this. I have formally sat several times but also steal moments here and there to focus on my breathing and try to get into something like a zazen state – this is useful even for a minute or so at a time.
- I have also been trying to get back into a daily stretching routine but this has not come as easily. If I can just get the push-ups back as a habit I will be happy, the stretching is a bonus.