- Contemplated moving to Squarespace or a Google Site
- Did some exercises tonight from Uechi Ryu. I’d like to say I remember the junbi undo exercises perfectly but I don’t. I watched a YouTube video. I have the Dragon Book around somewhere, I should drag it out and go through it.
- Christmas is almost here. My work break starts after tomorrow until the New Year and we have an inlaw here already with another on the way. It’s nice to have some visitors and our son loves it.
- I played Cribbage for the first time in a long while last night. It reminded me of how fun it can be to play a simple game over and over. There is an element of skill, and pitting yourself against people will always feel better than against a computer to me. There is counting and combinations to keep your mind agile, and complex rules to keep you intrigued. We hit four aces in a row while pegging and it resulted in 16 points plus a “go”. Pretty impressive. The rule is here: If anyone lays down a fourth card of the same type, 12 points are scored “12 for a double pair royal”). See https://www.mastersofgames.com/rules/cribbage-rules.htm.
- As far as creativity, not much on the go. I am consuming media a little each day (watching Final Space right now).
- I should be sleeping more but I am enjoying the time alone to decompress late at night and maybe that is better for me than an extra hour of sleep? Not sure.